Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Statement

The purpose of this blog has come from an interest in persuasion, body language, nlp, psychology, advertising, and hypnotic phenomenon.  It is my want to look at and examine the world around us, the politicians, the news media, and the commercial industry, and see what the world has to offer to persuade me and persuade you into believing them or buying their products.  This is unbias analysis.  I have no stake in any company, I'm a registered Independent and have voted for both parties in my life time, depending on who I believed made their points the best, and who I thought would be effective.

When judging politicians I will not judge them on their policy, but rather whether they believe what they are saying, and if they deliver those messages with a strong method of persuasion and presentation.  When I look at an advertisement, I will not judge the product, but, whether it convinces us to purchase the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment